Friday, March 18, 2011

I m p u l s e 
Mere Perceivance versus all chords
Never submit to the main vibe
One sided souls are shit piles
Star Stuck inside of me
Not through, Tangled up

Gold running through my veins
The Legends are hidden
The core is mine
Aim to breaking down
My heart beats

Clueless gaze upon the glassy glaze
Brainwashed deads epidemic
Proceed your routine
Hammer the picturisque
Maxed out gutters arent clean
Submit to chamber and repaint the scene
Tinker the erotique and give me your sweet diss

Cards played out over
Lockless savory
Dance to frustration posessed
Risk is sexier my hater
Attracted to my danger shaky wits
Shaky wits

Strong armoured suit
Kick the crawling fragile stalls
Assure I am alive in that whirlpool inside
Nails grinding harder
My burning pleasures are fleeting
And bombing my brain
Bombing strain
My Impulse
(Image Credit to Beautiful-views.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment